Jan 8, 2013

Alice in Wonderland - Η Αλίκη στη Χώρα των Θαυμάτων

No matter how many times I read 'Alice in Wonderland' to my daughter, this book overwhelms us with the same warm feelings of beauty and magic all over again!



To explore a world of mystery and fantasy
To learn to use your imagination in order to better understand the world and to better know yourself..
  
and drink your tea with interesting company..

 

“Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.” 
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

 
“Cat: Where are you going?
Alice: Which way should I go?
Cat: That depends on where you are going.
Alice: I don’t know.
Cat: Then it doesn’t matter which way you go.” 
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
 

“But, said Alice, the the world has absolutely no sens, who's stopping us from inventing one?” 
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment